JOIN KAIROS TEAM
2024 Summer Intern, Real Estate Investment Analyst
Kairos Investment Management Company (KIMC) is an employee-owned, entrepreneurial real estate investment firm and registered investment adviser based in Orange County, California. Since inception, Kairos and its affiliates have invested over $4.1 billion in more than 21 million square feet, including 24,000 multifamily units. The firm’s real estate experience crosses many disciplines including acquisitions, debt, asset management, property management, development, redevelopment, and distressed investing.
Kairos is offering a 10-week summer program designed to immerse Interns in the daily activities of one of our real estate investment teams. This role provides an opportunity to gain exposure to all sides of the real estate industry in an entrepreneurial private equity environment with frequent exposure to the company’s executives.
Kairos Teams to Support:
- Asset Management
- Current undergraduate Junior or first year MBA student.
- Ability to work in Irvine office.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Demonstrates consistency in values, principles, and work ethic, as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
- Passion for real estate.