JOIN KAIROS TEAM
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, Full-Time
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
(Location move to Irvine, CA, April 2023)
Kairos Investment Management Company (KIMC) is seeking a receptionist/administrative assistant to join our team.
As a Kairos Investment Management receptionist, you are the first point of contact, and the first impression our employees, guests, and service provider’s encounter. We seek a poised, polished, and confident demeanor in our candidates, and employees in their appearance and verbal acumen. We look for someone who can be a positive role model and focused on contributing to the success of our business with an upbeat attitude. We will regularly give you challenging assignments, and the opportunity to use your strengths and stretch your capabilities. We seek an extraordinary individual who wishes to take their career to the next level. Confidence emerges from a good work ethic, combined with an exceptional approach towards your contributions.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing which includes background check, credit check, drug test, and must possess a valid driver license. All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Share a very active reception desk and work in close partnership with other receptionist, collaborating in your assignments and desk management
- Greet visitors in a friendly, poised, and professional manner, escorting guests to the scheduled conference room or offices
- Stay on top of meetings held in the conference rooms and CEO’s office, and visit those areas upon completion of meetings, removing files, paper, serve ware, and restoring to the pre-meeting condition
- Always maintain a neat and orderly lobby area
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls, and provide basic company information when needed
- Receive, sort, and deliver daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security protocols by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update calendars and schedule meetings/appointments for various individuals and departments
- Organizational projects by various departments
- Event planning collaboration
- Running errands as necessary
- Filing, photocopying, supply ordering, etc.
- Assist with expense reports as needed
- Book travel and prepare travel itineraries
- Kitchen and stockroom management, ordering and replenishing office supply closets and snacks
- Assist with managing building maintenance requests and office upkeep, with the ability to notice the details
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum High School diploma, college degree preferred, and equivalent work experience
- One year of receptionist or professional office experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Concur software experience a plus
- Experience making travel arrangements, creating itineraries, etc.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have good organizational skills, multitask, prioritize and work well under pressure
- Ability to effectively work independently and within a team environment
- Must be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Professional appearance (business office attire)
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to effectively operate necessary office equipment (e.g., phone, fax, copier, scanner, computer, etc.)
- Able to lift, move, and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Interest in learning more about the commercial and multifamily real estate investment industry